Solutions That We Can Provide:
- VoIP Phone System and Service
- Telephone System Management
- Remote Programming and Administration
- Telephone System Maintenance Service Contracts
- Telephone Bill Analysis and Cost Control
- Commercial On Hold Productions
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Vanity and Gold Telephone Numbers
- Hosted PBX
- Emergency Message Notification
- Email Integration
- Live Conversation Record
- Multiparty Conferencing
- Off Premise Extensions
- Computer Telephone Integration
- Direct Inward Dial
Phone system prices are determined by a number of factors, and it’s important to understand that the size of your business will play a large part in how much you pay for an office phone system. Call volume and your number of employees will both influence how many phone lines and extensions you need.
Compare multiple phone systems by using our simple pricing tool. Price quotes will be from top telecom companies near you, like Cisco, Toshiba, Avaya, Nortel, and other companies.
When you compare phone system prices, ask for a comprehensive list of features for each package available. This will allow you to cross-check the features with each package and make a more informed decision before you purchase. Try out various systems to see which might fit your business best.
It is also important to compare prices with regard to purpose and function. For example, a business that runs a call center will have significantly higher call volume and will therefore need a more sophisticated system. Businesses in certain industries will automatically pay more for phone systems than others. When researching various phone system prices, make sure to take those factors into consideration.